Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Monday, Tuesday

What a weekend!
I spent Friday and Saturday morning with my sister-in-law selling our old/no longer needed goods at a garage sale. We were able to get rid of a good amount of stuff that just cluttered our homes. As far as making some money, we did alright.
Sarah and Mary were invited to separate parties and spent the afternoon having fun celebrating their friend's birthday. For the first time, Mary was invited to an all-girl party and went, sans Joe. I was worried she was going to miss him and act up and be naughty. When I picked her up she was happy to see me and show me her Build-a-Bear dog she made at the mall.
Later that afternoon (5:00pm - is that late afternoon or is it considered evening?). Anyways... Later that afternoon, the entire family went to Costco to eat pizza and do some last minute necessary shopping for Sunday dinner.
We had a quiet Sunday morning, followed by a typical Sunday meeting(meaning the kids were a bit roudy at church) and topped the day off with Sunday dinner with Mike's family. Yum!

No comments: