Friday, March 25, 2011

Another week is over

Now that the school week is over, I can rest. Rest from getting up early, making lunches, bathing kids (yeah, I know), driving kids to school, picking them up and making sure homework gets done! I am so excited!
I decided to do a spontaineous (sp) BBQ. I ran to the store and purchased charcoal, hotdogs, buns, chips, and soda. I rushed back to the house and grabbed mustard, apples, catsup, plates, cups, ice, a lighter, napkins, two kites and tongs. Mike helped me pack the van and off we went to the park! It was a wonderful evening. The weather was sooooo nice. Of course I forgot lighter fluid so, while Mike ran to the store to pick that up, I flew a kite. Why is flying a kite so relaxing?
Mike got back quick and soon the dogs were ready to eat. Yum, yum.
I am sad that I didn't get my camera out. The kids played well with other kids at the park and Sam's friend, Annabelle, was with us.
Joe and Sam played with the fire, sort of. These kids have the pyro gene on both sides of their family.
Okay, it's late. I must rush off to bed.

1 comment:

ajwhet10 said...

Making memories and having fun! Good for you, little Mama!