Monday, November 23, 2009

Title change

I decided to change the title of my blog. Since I don't keep a daily journal (or a weekly or monthly one for that matter), I thought it would be a good idea to 'double dip' and expand the purpose of my blog. I will call it a journalog. Or a blogurnal. Something that combines a blog and journal together. I am open to ideas.
In case you were worried, the format of my blog won't change. I will still write about the daily happenings and goings-on of the Lee family, just more frequently (I hope). OH, and maybe the writings will be (might be) a bit more personal. You know, for the children. I hope you don't mind. I figure that my memoirs (used loosely) would be read after I expire by all who wish to expand their knowledge of the daily dealings of a housewife. So, why not pass the time by reading them now?

1 comment:

Stef said...

That is what I do too. And did you know that you can make them into books. I thought that is pretty cool. Going to try it out soon...maybe over Christmas Break.
Will let you know!