Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Giving Thanks kind of day -

I could make a list a mile long of things that I am thankful for. But I won't. Instead, I will list the top 5.
1. Mike - a wonderful and supportive husband
2. Sam - a smart and thoughtful boy
3. Sarah - an independent and loving girl
4. Joe - a jolly and trusting little boy
5. Mary - a dependable and happy little girl

I couldn't post on Thanksgiving day without a picture or two or three.
Joe helping me with potatoes
Kids at the 'kid table'
Mary looking cute

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Mary Moo Moo is so cute! Ron cracked up at her diva picture.

ajwhet10 said...

And I am very thankful for all six of you!!! I hope the whole day was a good one. (I bet Mike was thankful he didn't have to make pies -- although his fans all missed his magic chef touch on their dessert!) How fun that the kids got their OWN table. How fun that the twins can feed themselves!!