Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday Check List

It's Thursday!...Almost as good as Friday because the weekend is 'that' much closer.
On Thursdays I have to: scour my house to find any trash that can fit in the barrel, mow the lawn and dump clippings in the garbage, roll out the barrel for pickup, finalize my weekend plans (funny, huh?), check to make sure there aren't any commitments for Friday night (Mike likes to stay home), think of something to make for dinner tonight that will taste just as great as tomorrow's dinner (I love leftovers) and, make any last minute guilty pleasure shopping stops. This is, really, just a snapshot of my to-do list. I'm not complaining, I love doing it all - the clean work, the dirty work, the smelly work. Getting it all done on Thursdays is what makes Fridays more enjoyable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree I like to deep clean on Fridays makes my Fridays more relaxed.

ajwhet10 said...

Fantastic! I so agree! Uh, I just come up a bit short on energy and organizational skills. :D You and Melinda both inspire me! THX.