Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year! - update

It's that time of year again...Resolution time. This year, I think, I will resolve to resolve all my past resolutions! How's that for a new year goal? Now only if I could remember what my prior resolutions were.
Have a safe and happy 2009!
update - photos of our stake's Family New Year's Eve party. This night was so fun. The kids had a great time. Joe was the dancing man, Sarah danced and tired out, Sam was almost too cool to do anything, Mary stayed close to homebase.

3 comments:

ajwhet10 said...

HAhaha! That's a weasel-out resolution if I ever read one!! Naw, it actually sounds like KEEP ON KEEPIN ON. Hang in there and keep on shining! Happy 2009!!

Anonymous said...

Heee heee hee. Good Luck!

Julia said...

This is more of a 'endure to the end' kinda resolution, right?