Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another week goes by....

We had a wonderful week here in the Lee home. In a nut shell:
The kids made it to school on-time each day this week, which is a wonderful accomplishment for me. Joe and Mary had fun learning and playing at preschool. I taught Monday thru Friday at various locations and will be busy again next (this) week teaching almost every day. Mike and I spent all day Saturday cleaning out the garage with hopes of parking one of our cars in it. We still have a ton of work to do but made great progress. Will keep you posted as this is one of my main goals for the year. (yeah, it might take a whole year to clean out the garage)

Random photo for you to enjoy!

1 comment:

Stef said...

Haha. What? Garages are made for cars? Why didn't anyone tell me that? All this time I thought they were for storing junk that you don't really need or have forgotten you needed. Hot dog!