Thursday, March 26, 2009

Great weather, please stay!

The weather has been great these last few days. Nice and cool and slightly windy. The air is crisp and clean smelling. Ahh, spring is here. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous last week when it got a tad warm (in the 80's). I know that the 80's isn't 'that' hot but, for me, as the temperature rises so does my temper. Ha ha. Can I blame my mood on the weather? Anyway, it really is only a short time until those 100 degree days come and stay through October. Uhh. I should just enjoy the moment.

Well, it's 4 days into the school week and we are still having a rough time getting over spring break and back into a routine. Maybe next week will be better. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia! I really enjoy keeping up with your family through your blog. You have such a great outlook on things! We're getting settled and moving into a routine. Take care!

ajwhet10 said...

Ya, I had to turn off my bedroom fan and wear long sleeves to work! Now I am treasuring the memories of cool days.

I am anxious to hug babies this weekend -- except all four babies are KIDS now! But I'm still anxious to hug them! :)

AIRBORNERANGERJAKE said...

MY LIITLE BUTTERCUP....WITH THE SWEETEST SMIIIIIIIIILE..............................