Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Keeping busy at a slow pace....

Is it just me or do other people have the same problem as I do? Case in point: I've been buried up to my neck in laundry (clean, thankgoodness) for the last week and a half. Seriously. There are piles of clean laundry here and there, on my bed, on the couch, on the floor, in baskets (already sorted and folded). Everywhere! I've been working on these laundry piles everyday but don't seem to make any progress. Finally, today, I focused on getting the laundry in my room and on my bed PUT AWAY! I ignored my twins, my crying baby. It only took me all but 10 minutes to get it done, uninterrupted. Minus the basket of socks. Yes, only 10 minutes, UNINTERRUPTED! I've figured out that ignoring the kids is the key to getting things done.
Yep, I learn something new everyday.

No comments: